When I sip a smoothie, it’s not as satisfying as a meal. Science backs this up: Chewing releases saliva that helps break down food, so no smoothie can replace a proper meal.
You can use the grape passion fruit smoothie as a basis for your innovative smoothie bowl!
Follow your preferred smoothie recipe as outlined before. Then add your favorite unblended ingredients such as nuts, seeds, and peanut butter. Sprinkle in some oatmeal or healthy muesli. Superfoods such as berries, chia seeds, or flaxseeds are a perfect addition. Ta-da! Your grape passion fruit smoothie bowl! 🤗
Do you need more inspiration? Choose your favorites or be adventurous:
- Nuts and nut butter: Almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, macadamias, brazil nuts, chestnuts
- Seeds: Chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, psyllium husk
- Dry fruits: Dates, raisins, apricots, figs, prunes, goji berries
- Sliced fresh fruits: bananas, berries, pineapple, mango
- Powder: Cacao, matcha, maca, coconut
- Natural Sweeteners: Honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar, agave nectar, date syrup
- Spices: Cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, turmeric, cardamom, ginger
- Muesli: Oats, Cornflakes, Granola, Cereal